Orbray Singapore is always striving to contribute to society through business activities while adhering to our corporate ethics.
All Orbray Singapore employees, without exception, conduct themselves at work in line with the following 7 Code of Conduct Principles, and actively take social responsibility to be a good corporate citizen.
- Securing Customer Confidence We get confidence and satisfaction from our customers by developing and supply products, not only suitable for society, but also to meet their requirements.
- Keeping a Fair Relationship We aim to have mutual prosperity with all of our business partners by always practicing fair trade and building trust in our relations. In addition, we keep healthy and clear relations with government and administrative agencies.
- Compliance with International rules Orbray, as a company that operates globally, is committed, not only to comply with international rules and local laws, but also to respect and contribute to developments in local culture and customs.
- Public Relations We communicate beyond our shareholders to the wider public and supply our corporate information in a positive and fair manner.
- Solidarity & Work Environment for the Company employee While sharing a sense of solidarity with our employees, Orbray values & respects the diversity and personalities of each of them by offering a safe and easy work environment in order to maximize their creativity & ability. We absolutely prohibit any discrimination and harassment regarding issues such as gender, religion, physical disability.
- Strict Management of Information
- Dealing with Environmental Matters Orbray is actively dealing with environmental protection by placing it as one of the top priorities for our management to consider.
All information received from our partners or any individuals, along with of our confidential information, is managed under the strictest of confidence.